What is the Earnhardt No Bull VIP Program?
No Bull VIP is an exclusive vehicle purchasing and servicing program, available only from Earnhardt Auto Centers, that offers special benefits and discounts to select referral customers, marketing partners and businesses (as well as their employees), as well as members of the rodeo or ranching community and their families. It is truly the easiest way to get a great price and concierge level treatment on a new or used vehicle – making the process both time efficient and money saving!
How much does it cost to join?
There is NO CHARGE to join. Simply enroll in the VIP Program by completing the short form on the home page.
Who may join the No Bull VIP Program?
The program is by referral/invitation only and is not marketed in traditional advertising. Those eligible to enroll will receive a referral or invitation from the VIP Sales Director, an executive of the Earnhardt organization or from an Earnhardt Family member. Additionally, customers that have already participated in the VIP program may invite a personal friend or family member to join; which can be accomplished here: https://nobullvip.com/refer-a-friend
What can I expect after I enroll?
- Once you enroll in the No Bull VIP program, you will receive an email from your VIP Representative welcoming you to the program.
- Your VIP Representative will follow-up with you soon after to discuss your vehicle needs. Once they have a solid understanding of what your goals are, they will then match you with a friendly, knowledgeable Earnhardt representative at the dealership of your choice.
- The Earnhardt Sales Consultant will work with you to narrow down your vehicle search and schedule a convenient time to view the vehicles, compare options, and of course, test drive.
- They will then present the pricing, payment, and financing options for the specific vehicle you want to purchase or lease. As a VIP member, the buying process happens at your pace.
- When you have all the information necessary to make your decision, and you’re comfortable with the terms, we move forward and finalize the purchase.
Your VIP Representative will be in communication with you and the Earnhardt staff throughout the entire process to ensure all goes well. And should any unexpected bumps in the road pop up, they will work with everyone to help facilitate a solution.
What brands of vehicles does Earnhardt sell?
Earnhardt Auto Centers is comprised of 17 locations, 16 brands and 19 dealerships plus over a thousand used and certified pre-owned vehicles. Our brands include Ford, Chevrolet, GMC, RAM, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Hyundai, Genesis, Kia, and VW. Click here to view our locations.
Do all vehicles qualify for VIP prices?
Most new and pre-owned vehicles are eligible for VIP pricing, eliminate the need for haggling and will include any available, qualified manufacturer incentives. Market scarcity of a particular product or available incentives may cause pricing to fluctuate but rest assured that as a VIP customer you will receive the most competitive options. Please contact your VIP Representative to confirm pricing and availability.
What are the No Bull VIP prices?
Our mission is to ensure each customer is treated like family and eliminate the need for arduous negotiating by presenting a generously discounted and fair price to our members. You can be confident that it will be highly competitive and transparent, thus creating an easy, hassle-free buying experience. At the end of the day, we will do everything in our power to not let price prevent us from earning your business.