Earnhardt Auto Centers is open for business – just as we’ve always been since 1951.
Rest assured, we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely.
Service Operations will be ensuring our stores are stocked with the needed materials while working to maintain our stores to the highest levels of sanitization. We will continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Maricopa County, and the State of Arizona Department of Health.
Precautions we are taking to maintain a clean and safe environment for our guests and employees include:
- Using plastic covers for vehicle seats and steering wheels
- Ensuring employees are using protective gloves
- Disinfecting service desks and tablets between customers with EPA approved disinfectant
- Eliminating employee to guest and employee to employee close contact
- Spreading out seating areas to at least 6 feet apart where possible